Bienvenue


La vérité sort de la bouche des ...robots

Kyle''s
> Dad brought home a robot one day.
> The robot had the ability to detect lies and would slap the
> person who lied.
>
> Kyle
> returned late from school. Dad asked, Son why are you late
> from school''?
> Dad, we had
> extra classes today,
>
> Robot
> slapped Kyle on his face.
> Dad
> shouted, "Come on tell me the truth, why are you
> late?"
>
> Dad, I went
> to see the movie Ten Commandments,
>
> Robot
> slapped Kyle on his face.
>
>
> Sorry dad,
> I went to see the movie "Reshma Ki
> Jawaani".
> "Shame
> on you son, when I was your age..
>
> I never
> watched obscene movies or misbehaved",
> Immediately,
> Dad gets a slap on the face from the robot.
>
>
> Kyle''s
> mom comes walking out of the kitchen and says to her
> husband,
> "After
> all, he''s your son!"
>
>
> The robot
> slaps the mom.

Aucun commentaire: