Bienvenue


homework/housework

Housework : all you have to do do in a house. It is a work given by a house. So logical called "housework". Only a work.

Homework :
work for the schoolers. Schoolers can make their homework at school either at home. It is a wark given by school. So, why "homework" and not "schoolwork" ?
"Home" remembers me "sweethome". I thing that "homework" aren't only some work. It is also some love. Some children have parents able to help them to make homework. But parents don't do that.Some are too busy. Some think their children are able to make them alone. Perhaps. But children could feel unloved because of that. I know a schooler who get wrong marks in mathematic because her mother was a math teacher and she was angry against her.

Bye. I'm busy. I have housework, my son has homework. I 'm going to wash plates and to supervise homework.

In a other topic, I will explain you how mother have severals arms like Shiva...

Aucun commentaire: